This build is centered around allowing Atlas to use all of his abilities without weakening any of them too much. It uses the highest amount of power strength possible along with high survivability modding to make him a capable and durable fighter.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Steel Charge – Provides Maximum possible Mod points.
- Blind Rage/Intensify/ Transient Fortitude – Maximize the damage of all abilities and the rate petrify turns enemies to stone.
- Streamline – Partially counteracts Blind Rage.
- Vitality/Steel Fiber – Maximize Atlas’ ability to survive.
- Narrow Minded – Gives Landslide longer chain time, extra duration to Rumblers and efficiency to Petrify.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Stretch – Gives more range to all abilities, speed the Rumbler back up closer to normal speed.
- (Primed) Flow – Increases your pool of energy.
- (Primed) Continuity – Gives more duration to increase combo window for landslide.
- Fleeting Expertise – If you don’t want the duration, you can add this in for better energy efficiency for all skills.
- Deals incredibly high damage.
- Has high Survivability.
- Large Bodyguards and a strong wall to soak damage for you.
- Higher than normal energy costs.
- Bodyguards are big, but slower.