This build has the potential to do INCREDIBLE damage and can have a fast clear speed, but it is dependent on 2 things. Either your team increases your damage, or you have a pair of beefy Castanas to detonate at your feet. It scales incredibly well and is amazing for Defense or Survival maps. This build is optimized for range and power efficiency. Since overextended doesn’t impact Absorbs overall damage, and Fleeting Expertise no longer effects Absorb, we can take advantage of fully maxed out Corrupted mods with no drawback.
NOTICE: This build is currently awaiting rework, due to 17.5 changes. It will still function, but not to the maximum potential it could before.
|Shields||740||Power Efficiency||+75%||Stamina Recharge||–|
|Armor||15||Power Duration||-30%||Sprint Speed||–|
|Power||450||Power Range||+135%||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Energy Siphon – Chosen for maximum mod points, as well as to provide energy upkeep.
- Streamline – Reduces ability power costs. Use only Rank 2
- Fleeting Expertise – Further reduce ability power costs
- Flow – Increase Max Power.
- Continuity – Allows chaos and mind control to last longer if needed.
- Stretch/Overextended – These mods are to provide maximum range to the explosion of damage Nyx releases at the end of absorb, and give her a bigger area to absorb bullets.
- Redirection – Additional survivability. Can be swapped with Vitality or both can be used. Absorb will be the majority of your survivability regardless.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Intensify – Increases Absorb’s base damage
- Constitution– Further increase the duration of your crowd control without a negative effect on the focus of the build.
- Primed Mods – Increased energy and/or duration can both benefit this build.
- Very high damage potential. Absorb can reflect insane amounts of damage at a time.
- Absorb provide CC as well as a distraction of teammates if need be.
- Absorb can also provide a window to recover shields in a heavy firefight.
- Very easy to use.
- Can be used to cover a defence objective.
- Can get downed easily if Absorb isn’t used properly or if used in a risky way.
- Absorb deals magnetic damage, which is resisted by a lot of enemies.