This build is all about the ability Accelerant and using it to maximize weapons with Heat Damage types. An Ember with this setup and Accelerant will provide a 572.5% increase to the Heat damage portions of any weapon. This build will give an increase in damage to any weapon with Heat damage, but works best with Ignis and Atomos. This also affects her abilities as well.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||+40%|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Rifle Amp – Increases mod capacity, but more importantly, increases your weapon’s damage.
- Streamline/Fleeting Expertise – Decreases the casting cost of Accelerant.
- Blind Rage/Intensify – Boost the increase to Heat damage from Accelerant.
- Constitution/Continuity – Increases the duration of Accelerant.
- Stretch – Increases Accelerant’s Range.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Vitality/Redirection – Choose a mod for survivability.
- Flow – Increase your Max Power to make it easier to keep energy levels high.
- Transient Fortitude – Increases Accelerant’s boost, but lower duration of the debuff.
- Primed Mods – This build could make good use of both Primed Flow and Primed Continuity.
- Not like your Typical Ember Build(s).
- Can bring life to weapons previously too weak to use.
- Surprise your team with your awesomeness.
- Can deal incredibly high damage.
- Squishy if fighting anything but Infested.
- Glass Cannon.