If you’re going up against the Corpus there is no greater ally than Mag. Mag’s Pull can dispatch low to mid game enemies easily and as you climb up to level 30+ enemies, Shield Polarize takes over. Not only does Mag put out a ton of damage versus the Corpus, she can also make you and your team deceptively tanky if built for shields like you are. Shield Polarize will restore 100% of your shields. Play your cards right and you’ll never go down.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Rifle Amp – Increases mod capacity points.
- Blind Rage/Intensify/Transient Fortitude – Maximize power strength to increase Mag’s ability to nuke the highly shield corpus.
- Fleeting Expertise/Streamline – Minimizes energy cost to completely counteract Blind Rage.
- Stretch – Increases the range of Pull and Shield Polarize.
- Flow – Allows you to cast abilities a bit more freely.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Primed Flow– Increases your energy further allowing more casting freedom.
- Energy Siphon– Provides energy regen. It’s good on Mag since you will find yourself casting a lot of abilities.
- Redirection – Gives you a much higher survivability, due to boosting your shields over 1,000 and being able to restore them to full at any second.
|Pull: Costs 16.25 energy. Inflicts 852 magnetic damage. 36.3m range.|
|Shield Polarize: Costs 32.5 energy. 100% shields restore/drain. 710% damage from shields drained. 36.3m range. 20.3m explosion radius.|
|Bullet Attractor: Costs 48.75 energy. 1.9 second duration. 17.4m bubble range. Deals 300 blast damage if enemy dies while bubble is on them.|
|Crush: Costs 65 energy. Inflicts 2840 magnetic damag. 26.1m range.|
- Great damage and crowd control in Pull.
- Amazing damage against any level corpus in Shield Polarize.
- Deceptively tanky with Shield Polarize.
- Bullet Attractor and Crush costs to much to be worthwhile
- Dies easily if not protected while casting.