This is a damage build focusing on Shuriken and Blade Storm. It can deal significant damage to unarmored and Infested targets, and decent damage to armored targets. This build leaves 10 points left and 1 slot open for additional options.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Steel Charge – Chose for Maximum mod points.
- Shuriken – Main damage ability for the build. Insane damage output versus unarmored and infested targets.
- Blade Storm – A secondary damage ability for use against armored targets for it damage ignoring property.
- Streamline/Fleeting Expertise – Reduces ability power costs.
- Flow – Increases max power to be able to either spam Shuriken or use Blade Storm more often.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Steel Fiber – Synergies with Vitality giving Ash more effective health via damage reduction.
- Primed Flow – Give you a bigger energy pool to launch abilities with.
- Rising Storm – Melee Combo Counter scales Blade Storm’s Damage, this help maintain it.
- Rejuvenation – Allows you to constantly regen health while launching Blade Storm
- Energy Siphon – Allows you to regen energy passively.
- High damage output.
- Abilities cover each others flaws. Shuriken provides speedy attack while Blade Storm ignores armor.
- Decent survivability.
- Shuriken doesn’t ignore armor.
- Relies on Bladestorm and high health for survivability.