This frost is designed to slow and control large areas of a map. It utilizes high duration, quick casting and high range to cover massive areas with ice. This build is great against Infested, slowing them to a crawl while you destroy them.
This build has no remaining slots, but 5 extra points to upgrade the existing mods, or swap in alternatives.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Rejuvenation – Increases your mod points. You can swap this out with Physique if you prefer it.
- Overextended/Stretch – Maximize range for all abilities.
- Streamline – Reduces ability casting cost.
- Continuity/Narrow Minded – Increases duration to allow you to keep enemies slowed or frozen longer.
- Chilling Globe/Ice Wave Impedance – Maximize Frost’s ability to CC enemies.
- Natural Talent – Reduces cast time to get CC out quicker, especially helpful for Avalanche.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Energy Siphon/Corrosive Projection – Switch your auras to synergize with the build better, or assist your team more.
- Flow – Can be taken in place of Chilling Globe if the lack of energy is taking a toll on you.
- Primed Mods – Offer greater benefits over non-primed Variants. Extra points do allow you to fit in Primed Continuity, which greatly empowers the build.
- Constitution – Sacrifices Chilling globe for longer freeze times
- Amazing amounts of Crowd Control.
- Relatively low casting costs.
- Natural Talent allows you to cast much quicker, allowing you to get CC out quickly when needed.
- Small energy pool.
- Weaker than usual globe, shouldn’t be relied upon for Defence, outside of Infested.
- Low damage output from abilities