This is a build designed around using Effigy to farm credits. It works best in Dark Sectors due to Infested units being mostly melee range units. We boost his power to make it easier for Effigy to kill and set him up with a color that gives him Heat as his element to destroy infested easier. We also set him up with tons of efficiency so he can keep effigy up awhile.
NOTE: Due to changes in 17.5, this build is awaiting an update. This build in it’s current state would be unusable for its intended purpose.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Steel Charge – Provides Maximum possible Mod points.
- Blind Rage/Intensify/ Transient Fortitude – Maximize the damage Effigy deals.
- Fleeting Expertise/Streamline – Maximize energy efficiency as much as possible.
- Vitality/Steel Fiber – maximize Chroma’s ability to survive.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Energy Siphon – Allows you to restore energy passively while Effigy isn’t in use.
- Primed Mods – Increased benefits over the non-primed mods.
- Brings in a lot of additional credits.
- Full mobility while Effigy is active.
- Keeps melee infested off defence points with ease.
- Relatively high energy drain.
- Loses a bit of direct survivability with use of Effigy.