The Desecrate build is a good build to use when farming for mods and resources. Your aim is to get your Reach and Power Efficiency as optimized as possible so that you are able to “spam” Desecrate on enemy corpses for a chance at more loot. Make sure you are either bringing friends that can carry you through the mission or weapons that will make up for the lack of offensive capabilities.
This build leaves 2 slots and 12 points open for additional options.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Despoil – Synergizes with Equilibrium to keep health and energy full. Allows your energy to be used for anything that’s not farming.
- Energy Siphon – Increases energy regeneration to continue spamming Desecrate. Can be swapped for Rejuvenation if using despoil for better synergy.
- Overextended/Stretch – Maximizes range to desecrate as many fallen enemies as possible.
- Streamline – Increases Power Efficiency. Only Rank 2 is required.
- Fleeting Expertise – Increases Power Efficiency.
- Equilibrium – Gives you energy with health globes and visa versa. Synergizes with Despoil Augment to keep health and energy full.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Flow / Primed Flow – Increases energy reserves. Recommended to replace Despoil if you don’t own Despoil.
- Natural Talent – Increases cast speed of abilities.
- Rage / Quick Thinking – Turns your energy you don’t need for much else (thanks to Despoil) into survivability.
- Soul Survivor – Allows you to expend your energy to revive a teammate at range.
- Shield of Shadows – Provides a small amount of damage mitigation.
- Provides amazing farming potential.
- Soul Punch provides cheap single target crowd control.
- Terror provides a cheap panic skill.
- Terror lasts 10 seconds, so you can actually cast it again if an enemy manages to stay alive and run away.
- Terror only affects 8 enemies and armor reduction reduced to 8%.
- Augments cover a lot of weaknesses but can take up too many mod slots.