This build is designed around the high amount of CC provided by Nezha’s skills; Specifically the Firewalker and Blazing Chakram combo as well as Divine Spears. For now, this seems like the only reasonable to use build for Nezha.
This build leaves the Exilus slot open, with 2 remaining points.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||+40%|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Energy Siphon – You need the energy regen to help you keep Warding Halo (most of your survivability) up.
- Continuity / Constitution / Narrow Minded – Maximising duration for the CC provided by Divine Spears.
- Stretch / Overextended – Maximize range of the FW + BC combo knockdown and Divine Spears.
- Streamline (R2) / Fleeting Expertise – Max out efficiency to make the skills easier to use with the small energy pool.
- Natural Talent – This is a personal option for me. I found Warding Halo to be a bit slow to cast and this helped a lot with keeping it up.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Primed Mods – Increases effectiveness over normal variant. In this case, Increasing duration.
- Vitality or Redirection – Use one of these in place of Natural Talent if you feel it casts fast enough. If you still want this with Natural Talent, it’d be recommended to drop Constitution.
- Cunning Drift – Adds additional range from your exilus slot.
- Tons of CC
- Warding Halo can make him deceptively durable.
- Decent support, with a fire trail that cleanses status effects.
- Lacks a ton of damage, but makes up for it with CC.
- Really fragile without Warding Halo up.