This build is designed to be an all around build. This allows you to use both forms without any complications to suit the situation. This build uses a fair amount of power strength to increase the power of Equinox’s abilities.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Energy Siphon – Gives us passive energy regen and plenty of mod space.
- Flow – Expands pool of available energy.
- Intensify/Blind Rage – Increase the potency of all of Equinox’s abilities.
- Fleeting Expertise/Streamline – Maximizes energy efficiency, counteracts Blind Rage.
- Narrow Minded – Counteracts Fleeting Expertise duration loss.
- Stretch – Partially counteracts Range loss from Narrow Minded.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Primed Mods – Increased benefits over the non-primed mods.
- Transient Fortitude – gives that little oomph of power strength at the sacrifice of duration.
- Vitality – Increases your health pool, allowing you to get even better survival when switching to Night form with Metamorphosis.
- Great utility for solo or team play.
- Hybrid playstyle makes it suitable for any use and easy to adapt to any player preference.
- Low energy costs.
- A little on the softer side, but has a damage reduction aura to cover it, if you have the energy to spare.
- Doesn’t offer much damage potential outside of Maim or Rage.