This build focuses on Allowing Inaros to freely use all of his abilities; the only one that should be used sparingly is Sandstorm. With this build, you should still be able to freely spam abilities, despite the lack of efficiency. This is in part due to Inaros’ strong synergy with Rage, his high health pool and life draining mechanics.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Corrosive Projection – Increases damage dealt while boosting mod pool.
- Blind Rage / Transient Fortitude – Boost the power of your abilities.
- Vitality / Steel Fiber – Give you a ton of health and effective health.
- Rage – Gives you energy as you soak up damage.
- Flow – Increases your max energy.
- Stretch – Gives your more range for all of your abilities.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Primed Mods – Increases effectiveness over normal variant. In this case, Increasing Energy pool.
- Intensify /Power Drift – Remaining Power strength.
- Streamline – Increases efficiency if you need it.
- Coaction Drift – Boost your Aura by 15%
- Health Conversion – Gives you extra Armor when you pick up a health orb.
- Incredibly high effective health (Varies based on faction)
- High Sustain
- Tons of CC
- Lacks a ton of damage, but makes up for it with CC.
- Deals mostly Single Target damage, since Sandstorm is unreliable damage.