The build you run if you want high damage for low cost. This build focuses on Exalted Blade Primarily. So the stats we prioritize include Strength and Efficiency for maximum power with as little drain as possible. This is also why we don’t use Blind Rage here.
This build leaves one slots and a six points left over for your forma space.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Steel Charge – Increases your mod points and melee damage.
- Intensify / Transient Fortitude – Give the most power strength for the points available.
- Vitality – Increases survivability.
- Fleeting Expertise / Streamline – Caps out efficiency.
- Flow – Increases max energy pool, allowing you to use Exalted Blade longer.
Recommended Weapon Mods
Aim for this mod setup or similar on your melee weapon to maximize the damage for this build. (Blank Mod is the stance of your weapon of choice.)
- Stance Mod – More mod space on your melee weapon. Can allow for a full build without forma; dependant on weapon’s available polarities.
- Pressure Point / 4x Elementals – Increases Exalted Blade’s damage.
- True Steel – Used to buff Exalted Blade’s Critical Chance to allow it to proc Berserker easier.
- Fury / Berserker – Faster attack speed.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Primed Mods – Offer better benefits compared to non-primed mods
- Power Drift – That last little bit of Power Strength you can get from mods
- Coaction Drift – Boost Steel Charge’s effectiveness by 30% (more if allies are also running it)
- Streamline – Energy Efficiency to make everything cheaper.
- Rage – Allows an alternate way of getting energy while Exalted Blade is active.
- High damage.
- Decent survivability between Vitality and Exalted Blade’s auto-parry.
- Can be a bit fragile without Exalted Blade up.