This multi-purpose Frost Build uses Power Strength to maximize both offensive and defensive capabilities. This Frost build is the perfect choice when playing Defense or Mobile Defense missions because it makes protecting the pod much easier. Enjoy high health Snow Globes at 32.5 energy per cast. When the defence of the globe isn’t necessary or even if it is active, the extra power allows him to deal high damage on top of having this powerful defence.
This build leaves 2 points and one slot open for forma options.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Rejuvenation – Increases your mod points. You can swap this out with Physique if you prefer it.
- Steel Fiber – Increases the health of your Snow Globe, and help you survive as well.
- Blind Rage/Transient Fortitude – Increases the health of your Snow Globe.
- Streamline – Decreases the cost of casting Snow Globe.
- Stretch – Adds range to your globe, making it larger.
- Fleeting Expertise – Decreases the cost of casting Snow Globe mostly used to offset Blind Rage’s drawback.
- Chilling Globe – Adds a pretty reliable and powerful CC to Snowglobe.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Ice Wave Impedance – Offers a powerful slow over an area for a short duration.
- Flow – increases your energy pool to allow more of of other abilities
- Energy Siphon – Maintains your energy without drops.
- Amazing defensive capability, with a high health Snow Globe.
- A low cost Snow Globe (32.5 energy only).
- Good survivability between the globes and Rejuvenation.
- Not designed for offence, but can be used offensively as well. Works especially well vs Corpus.
- Small energy pool.