This build centers around Hall of Mirrors and the Hall of Malevolence augment mod. The focus of this build is to allow you to deal a high amount of damage to either bosses or a large group of enemies.This build leaves 4 points available and an open slot for customization.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Energy Siphon –
- Blind Rage/Intensify/ Transient Fortitude – Maximize the damage of Hall of Mirrors and the bonus from Eclipse.
- Narrow Minded/Continuity – Increases duration to reduce the need for energy efficiency.
- Flow – Expands your energy pool, allowing you to freely cast without having too much worry about power costs.
- Hall of Malevolence – Boosts HoM clone damage.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Primed Mods – Offer greater benefits over their non-prime counterparts.
- Quick Thinking – Can offer more survivability with a large energy pool. You won’t expend that much energy on skills, so it’s a great option.
- Rifle Amp – Can offer a decent boost to damage in you’re not concerned about energy.
- Decent survivability when energy is available, due to Hall of Mirrors and Eclipse.
- Can deal high damage with any weapon you choose to use.
- Relatively low energy costs for two main skills, even with Blind Rage.
- Passively increased mobility contributes to her ability to survive.
- Prism is unusable for anything other than a blind when really needed.
- Can be incredibly fragile when energy isn’t available.