This build is kind of melee-centric, but can act as a support too. This works like this because of Pull. Pull will pull the enemies to you, and also set them up for finishers which deals high damage. This also provides a fair amount of CC to your team.
This build leaves 2 slots and 27 points open.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Steel Charge – Increases mod capacity points as well as our melee damage.
- Redirection– Your defensive mod of choice. Increasing your shields dramatically.
- Streamline – Decreases the cost of Pull. Only needs to be rank 2, since Blind Rage isn’t used.
- Fleeting Expertise – Further decreases the cost of Pull.
- Stretch – Increases the range of Pull and Bullet Attractor.
- Overextended– Further increases the range of Pull and Bullet Attractor.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Primed Flow – Increases your Energy pool.
- Energy Siphon – Gives you passive energy regen so you’re not dependant on drops and your team’s own ES.
- Vigor / Vitality – Additional survivability.
- Fracturing Crush – Shreds enemy armor. Utility for either build option.
- Duration Mods – Anything but Narrow Minded will supplement Bullet Attractor or Fracturing Crush, without killing the range. Primed Continuity would be optimal.
|Pull: Costs 6.25 energy. Inflicts 120 magnetic damage at a 58.8 meter range.|
|Shield Polarize: Costs 12.5 energy. Drains enemy or restores ally shield by 20%. Deals blast damage equal to the amount drained. 58.8m drain/restore range, 32.9m range to the blast damage AoE.|
|Bullet Attractor: Costs 18.75 energy. Attracts shots to target within 28.2m of target for 6 seconds. Deals 300 blast damage to a 15m radius on enemy death.|
|Crush: 25 energy cost. deals 400 magnetic damage to enemies within 42.3m of you.
Fracturing Crush: Reduces enemy armor by 50% and renders affected enemies unable to move for 2.8 seconds.
- Melee style is unique and fun to play.
- A viable mag build against Grineer.
- Bullet attractor can be used as a shield, since the enemy affected can’t shoot you either.
- Cheap crowd control in Pull.
- No high damaging abilities.
- Low survivability outside of shields and bullet attractor.