If you love Melee combat and the warframe Excalibur, this is the build for you. It focuses on optimizing Radial Blind to take advantage of the 4x melee damage multiplier on blinded enemies (as it temporarily takes them out of the alerted state). Not only will you be a beast in close combat, but you will provide a great crowd control to your team and yourself. This build leaves two slots, one polarized by default to V; and 13 points left over for customization and forma options.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Steel Charge – Increases your mod points and melee damage.
- Stretch– Increases the range of Radial Blind.
- Overextended – Further increases the range of Radial Blind.
- Flow – Increases Energy pool.
- Streamline – Decreases the cost of casting Radial Blind.
- Fleeting Expertise – Further decreases the cost of casting Radial Blind.
- Vitality – increases survivability for when you can’t blind.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Radiant Finish Augment – switch this in and take out Overextended for a more offensive build.
- Power Strength Mods – Compliment Radiant finish and boost the increase to finisher damage.
- Duration Mods – All work with this build, except Narrow Minded. Increases blind time and decreases drain of Exalted Blade
- Vigor/Redirection – Adds additional survivability.
- Primed Flow – Increases energy pool over the non-primed variant.
- Great crowd control.
- 4x melee damage against unalerted enemies.
- Great survivability, Exalted blade works great as a panic button.
- Mobility is slightly limited. Slash dash does give a bit of mobility, but the more enemies in the cone, the longer it’ll take to reach the end.