This build is focused around the Artemis Bow ability. Which means plenty of Power Strength and Efficiency. This build utilizes Artemis Bow to inflict heavy damage in a large cone. It can also still make decent use of the buffs provided by Navigator and Prowl. We do use a bit of duration, to make Prowl and Navigator a bit cheaper to use as well.
This build leaves an open slot and uses all the available mod points.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Energy Siphon – Passive energy regen, which does work while Artemis Bow is active, but not Navigator or Prowl.
- Redirection – Adds extra survivability for when Prowl cannot be used to stay stealthed.
- Blind Rage / Intensify – More power for Artemis Bow.
- Fleeting Expertise / Streamline – Efficiency to make all abilities cheaper.
- Flow – Additional energy pool.
- Narrow Minded – Gives us positive duration, even if we used Transient Fortitude, only the range of Quiver’s utility arrows and Prowl’s pickpocket range are affected negatively.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Primed Mods – Offer greater benefits than the non-primed versions. Primed Continuity also reduces the channeling cost of Navigator and Prowl.
- Quick Thinking and Rage – This combo would take up the extra slot and replace Redirection but turn Ivara’s high energy pool into extra survivability as well.
- Transient Fortitude – a good option if you want to be mostly glass cannon and only care about damage.
- High damage potential with Artemis Bow scaling off Rifle/Bow Mods as well as warframe mods.
- High AoE damage.
- Invisibility can be a lifesaver while also proving a buff.
- High energy pool.
- Reasonable mobility with use of Quiver’s Dashwire Arrow.
- Somewhat squishy outside of being invisible.