This is a build centered around high duration that allows limbo to protect allies or even defence objective with ease; all while providing an energy bonus do to his unique mechanic. This energy regen is almost the same amount you’d get from a full squad of energy siphons. Unlike energy siphon this regen doesn’t go away while a channeled ability is used.
This build leaves 1 point left over and a polarized V polarity unused.
Word of advice for Limbo in general: Communication is VERY important. Public grouping with him may not give the best results, unless you can communicate.
UNIQUE MECHANIC – Rift State: Limbos abilities all interact with this mechanic. The 1st, second and 4th power all do so directly by pulling people to and from “the Rift”. Players Residing in the Rift are given 2 energy a second and are protected for all damage from enemies not in the Rift.
Damage protection also applies to enemies. However, Warframe abilities CAN damage enemies through the Rift, save for those requiring direct contact blows like Valkyr’s Hysteria. The ranged portion of Excalibur’s Exalted Blade is not affected.
Note: If you are put into the rift, the limbo can recast banish you to remove the effect OR you can roll to remove it at any time.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||+40%|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Corrosive Projection – Gives maximum points as well as a helpful bonus to yourself and your team. You already have a built in energy regen abilities for self and allies, no need for energy Siphon.
- Continuity/Constitution/Narrow Minded – Maxes duration to allow you to protect people longer and not have to cast as often.
- Streamline – Reduced energy consumption.
- Vitality – Survivability outside of Rift Walk
- Stretch – Slightly nullifies Narrow Minded’s Range decrease. Benefits the Ult mostly
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Primed Mods – Increased benefits over the non-primed mods.
- Haven + Blind Rage – Swap out vitality and slot these two in to make Banish a 48% of max Health Heal.
- Can defend objective with ease, much like Frost.
- Allows allies to be mobile while protected.
- Can protect Rescue targets as well.
- Low energy usage compared to most frames
- Most of his survivability comes from Rift Walk.
- Can be troll-like without proper communication.
- Doesn’t offer much in terms of damage.