This build is all about controlling the battlefield. It works wonders against any level Corpus and Grineer (I wouldn’t recommend this build against infested). Your aim is to disarm all of the enemies via Radial Disarm and corral them into one spot using Decoy. From there you can simply melee them down, without the enemy having any hopes of reprisal, or you an focus-fire them down with primary or secondary weapons. The choice is yours. While Invisibility doesn’t have maxed duration it should still be used as a defensive measure. This particular build has so much synergy with other frames and their varying builds that it’s absurd. This build could even be used for map exploration, of course without using Disarm, but it does max it out for that too.
Build leaves 2 slots and 25 points open for forma/additional options.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||+40%|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Energy Siphon – Increases your energy regeneration to keep your energy pool high.
- Decoy – Used to round up enemies into a corner after they have been Radial Disarmed.
- Invisibility – Used to better position yourself for Radial Disarm.
- Radial Disarm – The core mod for this build. Disarm your enemies and nullify their ranged threat.
- Stretch – Increases your Power Range.
- Overextended – Increases your Power Range.
- Streamline– Increases your Power Efficiency.
- Fleeting Expertise – Increases your Power Efficiency.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Constitution – Additional Duration to improve Invisibility without reducing range.
- Vitality / Redirection / Vigor – Add additional survivability.
- Rage / Quick Thinking – Turns unused energy into additional survivability.
- Primed Mods – Adds more duration or increases your energy pool.
- Irradiating Disarm – Adds more CC to Disarm making the enemies attack each other after being disarmed.
- Rush / Quick Rest – Adds mobility to enhance the exploration aspect.
- Disarming enemies will make fighting even the hardest enemy seem easy.
- You can corral enemies into a corner, taking pressure off you and your teammates.
- The reduction to duration, via Fleeting Expertise, doesn’t affect Radial Disarm’s function.
- Low survivability.
- Low duration invisibility.