This build is focused on keeping ourselves in stealth via Smoke Screen and taking down enemies with our melee weapons. It works really well against all enemy types, even if you don’t have a good puncture weapon equipped, because you can Teleport to an enemy to set them up for a finisher (since finishers ignore armor). The only way you go down is if you get caught out in the open without being in stealth or decide to go hug a Toxic Ancient. This build has 15 points and 2 slots left over for a lot of additional options.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||+40%|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Steel Charge – Increases mod point capacity and melee damage.
- Continuity – Increases power duration for Smoke Screen.
- Constitution – Further increases power duration for Smoke Screen.
- Narrow Minded – Further increases power duration for Smoke Screen.
- Flow – Increases Max Power to keep Smoke Screen up and set up Teleports.
- Stretch – Increased Teleport Range.
- Overextended – Maximizes Teleport Range.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Rising Storm – Allow Bladestorm to be useful in maintaining Combo Counter.
- Vitality – Increases Ash’s health to a max of 1,110.
- Primed Mods – Increases effectiveness over normal variant. In this case, Increasing Energy pool or Duration.
- Rage – Could be used alongside Vitality to increase survivability turning health damage into energy for stealth.
|Shuriken: Not focused in this build.|
|Smoke Screen: Costs 35 energy and has a 20.6 second duration|
|Teleport: 25 energy and has a 101.4 meter cast range.|
|Blade Storm: Used to help build Melee combo multiplier. Full 100 power cost.|
- Hard to kill (unless you get caught in the open and out of stealth).
- Amazing melee damage.
- 20 seconds of stealth via Smoke Screen.
- Cheap Teleport to setup for finishers on heavier targets
- Squishy outside of being invisible.