This is a build centered around actual gunplay, rather than Mesa’s boring Peacemaker ability. This build mostly focuses on Shatter Shield and Shooting Gallery. It’s reliable for solo play, and can do well in team play as well with the right weapons. This could also be used with melee after a few tweaks.This build requires a full 60 points, and has an open slot left over.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||+40%|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Rifle Amp – Provides Maximum possible Mod points and synergizes with build. Can be swapped for Steel Charge for a more melee-oriented build.
- Flow – Expands you energy pool. This is necessary without any Efficiency to allow Shatter Shield to be up more often.
- Continuity/Constitution/Narrow Minded – Maximizes duration.
- Intensify – Brings Shattershield to damage reduction cap while boosting her other abilities.
- Vitality/Steel Fiber – maximize Mesa’s ability to survive, with or without Shatter Shield available.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Energy Siphon – Allows you to restore energy passively.
- Primed Mods – Increased benefits over the non-primed mods.
- Staggering Shield – This augment gives Mesa additional crowd control on the primary ability of this build.
- Blind Rage – Give a boost to Ballistic Battery and Shooting Gallery bonuses. Recommended you use Primed Flow as well with this, or have a reliable source of energy in your groups.
- Allows Mesa to stay mobile while dealing damage.
- Highly Defensive.
- Can make use of a diverse amount of weapons in true gunslinger fashion.
- Decent CC if using Staggering Shield Augment
- Moderate power costs, which can take a toll for a longer missions.
- No passive energy gain.