This build is focused around Energy Vampire and providing limitless energy to yourself and your team. It optimizes for power strength and minimum duration. This is so you get more energy per pulse and they happen quicker, allowing it to be spammable.
This build leaves one slot open, but no points left over. Will require forma to optimize.
|Sprint Speed||–||Knockdown Recovery||–|
These are the core mods required for an optimal build.
- Rejuvenation – Used for mod points. The Health regen is a nice bonus.
- Blind Rage/Transient Fortitude – Boosts the amount of energy/shield given per pulse of EV.
- Redirection – A good go-to defensive mod for Trinity.
- Overextended/Stretch – Maximize the range on the pulses so they reach farther.
- Vampire Leech – A good mod that makes Energy Vampire have more utility.
If the Warframe is forma’ed, optional mods allow for a wider mod selection and different preferences.
- Intensify – The priority if you want to maximize the builds. This the power of Energy Vampire to the highest it can be.
- Pool of Life – If you’d rather opt of this, you can for the extra healing.
|Well of Life: Costs 23.75 energy, 235m cast range. Lasts 1.5 seconds healing each player for 776 over the duration.|
|Energy Vampire: Costs 47.5 energy, 235m cast range. Targeted enemy will be suspended for 1.1 second while sending out 4 energy pulses that restore 49 Energy each and remove 12.13% of the enemy’s remaining HP.|
|Link: Costs 71.25 energy. Links up to 3 enemies within 47m for 1.5 seconds. All incoming damage is reduced by 75%. All incoming damage is also reflected to linked targets (before reduction).|
|Blessing: Costs 95 energy. Global range heal that restores 100% of health and shields to all party members. Also grants damage reduction based on lowest Health % amongst team before heal, up to a max of 99% for 1.3 seconds.|
- Give endless energy to the team so they may spam abilities.
- Great in endless missions to keep your team going strong.
- Rather squishy, aside the fair amount of shields.